Blog Archive

Sunday 21 November 2010

NAIL VARNISH EXCLUSIVE.

  Nail art is an ever-expanding industry with nail designers such as Sophy Robson gracing the runways of fashion week in shows such as Topshop Unique, Giles Deacon, Ungaro, Loweve and Louis Vuitton. 
  I may be very busy for my age but there is one thing I never forget to do every week without fail and that is paint my nails. However, I was getting bored with the array of colours I had collected over the years and needed something new. It appears Barry M have answered my prayers in the form of Barry M ‘Instant Nail Effects’ which I tried out yesterday. You paint your nails your normal colour and wait for it to dry before putting a single coat of the nail effects on top that dries and creates a unique cracked effect with each nail looking different. Below are pictures of my attempt.

Visit http://www.sophyrobson.com/so-so-fly-nails/ for nail ideas and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment