Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 March 2011

QUICK POST.

I know I haven't been blogging for such a long time but since my first show season things have changed so drastically; my life has changed. Balancing school and college is really hard, but I am determined to do both to the best of my ability; you only live once right? I was literally doing work in between shows when I was in New York and staying behind until 6-7pm when I got back to college but I'm doing it :) Im going to try and blog at least once a week from now on so keep checking my tweets for updates @LeLeValentine x

4 comments:

  1. An amazing model, how awesome to have been in Vogue, you're doing really good.
    And good for you for keeping up with your studies, I sound like an adult...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has never been a walk in the park, and your handling things so well.

    Well done =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm been reading through your blog, WOW! You are such an inspiration! To be so young, in school, and pursuing your dream takes a lot of courage, dedication, and heard work so I tip my hat to you :) You are going to go verrrrrry far!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete